We are posting Facts, Opinions, Concepts, Theories and stuff we just find interesting.
- Concepts are ideas
- Facts to us is verifiable truth - verifiable = making sure or demonstrating that (something) is true, accurate, or justified
- In science it is when you can repeat the experiment and get the same results
- In reporting it is when you can find several sources that you can trust (and even then it might not be fact)
- Opinions are just what a person thinks about something and it doesn't mean it is true
- Theories are ideas that try to explain whatever they are about ... like the Theory of Relativity in Physics
Do not get confused between what is fact and opinion.
Theories try to explain how things happen or work, and then are tested to see if they prove out to be fact.
Concepts are ideas on how to do something or how things work. There are proven concepts (Facts), and unproven concepts (Ideas)!